Monday, June 23, 2008

My first...Bitch.

So, Ive come to the realization that...I am not the center of the known universe. But. For once, 'm tired of being the better person. I don't want to walk away, or rebel against my inner C.U.N.T.

So....I was shopping (
as usual...) in the local spots. And I decided that I wanted to see what Redgrave had put out. Because even though her clothes (and we all know this...) are photosourced, the bitch usually puts out nice shit.

Emilia, if you EVER run into this blog. Please know...that shiny-leathered pants with sequins on that back pocket and denim waistband WILL NEVER BE PRETTY.



( I mean...
REALLY, really...really?)

AAAAAAAND, ontop of that expect someone to want to pay 400 Linden for the ugliest pants my eyes have ever had the displeasure of viewing? I mean, really. Let's get real. While I will admitt to you the cough *attention.to.detail* cough *fom.photosourcing* is pretty high. There has got to be someone that is able to reach inside your head and wonder what tha' fook, you were thinking?!

My point is, if your going to have a store. And you're trying to sell something, the ONE THING that I see that Redgrave LACKS, is consistency in it's style. You go to anywhere in SL:
  • Gritty Kitty - You know your gonna find some kick ass punk rock shit.
  • Armidi - High Class fo' High Dolla'
  • Bijou - Fawkin Amazing Designs
  • Digit Darkes - Insanely cool mixed style
And those are just a few. People pretty much know where to go, and for what, and the one question I find myself asking, is...what and where is the consistancy of style and trend in Redgrave. It has none.

But, on a positive note, I still love your Ripped Used-Look Jeans, I just wish they weren't 500 Linden. (But I bought them anyways)

So...that's it.

XXOXXO

Echo


No comments: